Washington Public Adjuster
Hi, I am Jeff Butler.
I am a licensed public insurance adjuster in Washington and Oregon, an automotive appraiser, forensic investigator and insurance claims expert. I have an AIC degree in insurance claims practices and coverages from the insurance institutes.
I am an auto repair expert with more than 32 years of experience repairing vehicles, owning and operating an automotive repair facility in Seattle. I have factory training from BMW/MINI, Nissan GTR, Porsche as well as hold many I-CAR certificates, welding credentials, ASE master collision technician certification, as well as an A & P license (air craft mechanic) issued by the FAA.
As a licensed Public Adjuster, I can stand between vehicle owner and their insurance company and negotiate the claim on your behalf to ensure you receive every dollar you’re owed to under your insurance policy.
I can provide help with the following issues:
- Vehicle Appraisals: Total loss & market value/Diminished value/cost of repair disputes
- Appraisal clause disputes and umpire services
- Post collision repair inspections (was my car repaired safely to manufacturer specs?)
- Expert witness testimony in trial in small claims, district, or superior court
- Insurance claims practices and coverage issues
- Insurance bad faith claims handling
Schedule a call with me today to find out how I can put my experience to work for you.